semrush is online SEO solution tool that you (as your digital marketer) can use to evaluate your marketing ability, acquisition, improvement needs as well as the strategies your competitors use to achieve the best results in their business. This tool is designed by SEO, marketing, and IT experts to make digital marketing as easy as possible. The SEMrush company has four offices, where 270 employees work to ensure the best work in keyword research and analysis.
This time I would like to review the actual functions of SEMrush as a whole. The author of this article also has experience using SEMrush, so I would like to review it from the user’s perspective.
What is SEMrush?
SEMrush is an all-in-one search software tool perfect for keyword research, competitive analysis, location tracking and more. Save time finding a ton of new keywords for your paid and organic searches, gain visibility into your competitors’ online marketing strategies, and help monitor your website’s SEO performance on search engines.
SEMrush price and cost
SEMrush is a top-rated and best-in-class solution for digital marketers managing paid or organic search. Founded in 2008, the company has grow to over 4 million users and 650 employees.
Prices for SEMrush start at $99.95 per month. The SEMrush cost for one user is:
- Pro Plan: $99.95/month
- Guru Plan: $199.95/month
- Business Plan: $399.95 per month
SEMrush plan comparison and free trial
SEMrush Pro plan (for small websites and freelancers)
- 500 keyword limit for keyword rank tracking.
- No historical data – I can’t see past search activity for competitors.
- No multi-targeting-each device requires a separate project.
SEMrush Master Plan (small marketing agency)
- You can track up to 1,500 keywords.
- Contains history data for competitors since 2012.
- There is no product list advertisement function included in the business plan.
SEMrush Business Plan (Large companies and agents)
- You can track up to 5,000 keywords.
- Access to product listing advertising features.
- Includes SEMrush API access.
- Integrates with Google Data Studio for data analysis.
There is also a free trial to see how the platform.
Functions of SEMrush
- Keyword magic tools
- Keyword overview tool
- Content gap analysis
- Competitive positioning map
- Competitor keywords
- Competitor search and display ads
Keyword ranking tracking
- Visibility score
- Filter by device and region
- Keyword tagging
- Search advertising
- Product list advertisement
- Display advertising
- SEO Content Template
- Brand monitoring
- Post tracking
- Spam score
- Backlink and link domain detection
- Link-type and anchor text
- Prioritized SEO issues
- Site health score
- Compare crawls over time.
SEO checker on page
- SEO ideas on the page
- Featured snippet advice
- Competitor benchmarks